Introduction to Differential Equations B
Ordinary differential equations: explicit solutions of first order equations. 2nd order equations. Higher order ordinary differential equations. Systems of ordinary differential equations. 2. Fourier series: Review of series of functions, Fourier expansions and properties of Fourier series, convergence of Fourier series, Gibbs phenomenon. Application to the heat conduction equation. 3. Additional applications as time permits.
- University course catalogue:
- 2023–24–A (Prof. Arkady Poliakovsky)
- 2021–22–A (Prof. Arkady Poliakovsky)
- 2020–21–A (Prof. Fedor Pakovich)
- 2019–20–A (Dr. Irena Lerman)