I am a postdoc at Ben-Gurion University working in the group of Yair Glasner. I did my PhD in Göttingen under the supervision of Thomas Schick. My current focus of research is on Hausdorff and Benjamini-Schramm convergence of Riemannian manifolds.
- Regularization of Riemannian metrics (preprint), towards application to moduli spaces of Riemannian metrics, joint with Jan-Bernhard Kordaß
- Metrization of the space of metric measure spaces and related spaces, joint with Matt Insall;
- Convergence of Riemannian manifolds (Gromov-Hausdorff convergence and Benjamini-Schramm convergence).
- L., A volume comparison theorem for characteristic numbers, preprint
- Kordaß, L., Curvature bounds for regularized riemannian metrics, preprint;
- PhD thesis 2018, Benjamini-Schramm convergence of Normalized Characteristic Numbers of Riemannian manifolds;
- Master Thesis, 2014, unpublished, Random Metric Spaces and Testability;
- Bachelor thesis, 2011, unpublished, Random Homological Invariants.
- 2018-20: Postdoc at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev;
- 2014–2018: PhD in Mathematics at Göttingen University;
- 2014: Master of Science, Göttingen University;
- 2011: Bachelor of Science, Göttingen University.
Upcoming conference visitsPrevious conference visits.
Notable teaching activities:
- 2017/18: lecture assistant linear algebra I and II
- 2017: compact course on proof assistant Isabelle;
- many TAed courses over the past years, including:
- WiSe 2016/17: lecture Algebra,
- SoSe 2015: lecture Mathematik für Physiker II,
- SoSe 2014: lecture Mehrdimensionale Analysis für Physiker;
- 2014: seminar on set theory, organized in cooperation with Simon Naarman;
- 2012/13: CdE WinterAkademie, two courses on category theory: basics for math students, introduction for laypersons; in cooperation with Max Daniel and Jonas Lorenz;
- 2012: seminar on category theory, organized in cooperation with Nils Hansen and Daniel Tubbenhauer;
ContactTo contact me use
e-mail: luckhard [at]post.bgu [dot]ac.il
phone: +972 8 6477806My office is located in building 58B, room 301. The postal address is
Department of Mathematics
Ben Gurion University of the Negev
Be'er Sheva 8410501