Introduction to Differential Equations C
- Ordinary differential equations: explicit solutions of first -order equations. 2nd order equations. Higher order ordinary differential equations. Systems of ordinary differential equations.
- Fourier series: Review of series of functions, Fourier expansions and properties of Fourier series, convergence of Fourier series, Gibbs phenomenon. Application to periodic ODE’s.
- The Laplace transform and applications to ODE’s.
- University course catalogue:
- 2022–23–A (Dr. Matan Ziv-Av)
- 2021–22–A (Prof. Alexander Ukhlov)
- 2020–21–A (Dr. Saak Gabriyelyan)
- 2019–20–A (Dr. Matan Ziv-Av)
- 2018–19–A (Dr. Saak Gabriyelyan)
- 2017–18–A (Dr. Saak Gabriyelyan)