Introduction to Linear Algebra C
- Introduction: the real and complex numbers, polynomials.
- Systems of linear equations and Gauss elimination.
- Vector spaces: examples (Euclidean 2-space and 3-space, function spaces, matrix spaces), basic concepts, basis and dimension of a vector space. Application to systems of linear equations.
- Inverse matrices, the determinant, scalar products.
- Linear transformations: kernel and image, the matrix representation of a transformation, change of basis.
- Eigenvalues, eigenvectors and diagonalization.
- University course catalogue:
- 2022–23–A (Dr. Motke Porat)
- 2021–22–B (Mr. Avrham Bourla)
- 2021–22–A (Prof. Mikhail Muzychuk)
- 2020–21–A (Prof. Mikhail Muzychuk)
- 2019–20–B (Dr. Natalia Karpivnik)
- 2018–19–B (Dr. Natalia Karpivnik)
- 2018–19–A (Prof. Mikhail Muzychuk)
- 2017–18–B (Dr. Natalia Karpivnik)