Linear Algebra for Electrical Engineering 1
Fields: the definition of a field, complex numbers.
Linear equations: elementary operations, row reduction, homogeneous and non-homogeneous equations, parametrization of solutions.
Vector spaces: examplex, subspaces, linear independence, bases, dimension.
Matrix algebra: matrix addition and multiplication, elementary operations, the inverse matrix, the determinant and Cramer’s law. Linear transformations: examples, kernel and image, matrix representation.
- University course catalogue:
- 2021–22–A (Dr. Dennis Gulko)
- 2020–21–B (Prof. Mikhail Muzychuk)
- 2020–21–A (Dr. Yaar Solomon)
- Electrical engineering
- Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- Biomedical engineering
- Communication systems engineering
- Computer science