Basic Concepts in Topology and Geometry(#)
- Topological manifolds. The fundamental group and covering spaces. Applications.
- Singular homology and applications.
- Smooth manifolds. Differential forms and Stokes’ theorem, definition of de-Rham cohomology.
- Additional topics as time permits.
- University course catalogue:
- 2020–21–A (Dr. Michael Brandenbursky)
- 2019–20–A (Prof. Eitan Sayag)
- 2018–19–A (Prof. Dmitry Kerner)
- 2017–18–A (Dr. Michael Brandenbursky)
- 2016–17–A (Prof. Michael Levin)
- 2015–16–A (Prof. Eitan Sayag)